23 May 2022 iWin is hiring!!! CLOSED
Chief Technology Officer
iWin offers a key role in a growing innovative Swiss startup company that is an emerging leader in the photovoltaic shading industry on the global market. This is also an opportunity for someone with the R&D, production/manufacturing engineering & management background to unleash your creativity, energy, and intelligence to build a greener future and contribute to the company’s overall growth. You will work closely with the executive team to set and achieve iWin technology roadmap.
The successful candidate willlead the R&D activities, and implement the entire production setup and manufacturing processes taking a hands-on role. You will develop and implement the quality control processes and supply chain management, design tooling and build your R&D and production team. You will work to improve our existing product designs for manufacturability, drive quality improvements and cost reductions, and give input into future product designs. iWin follows a flexible, responsive approach with a mix of in-house production and outsourcing.
- Actively participate and contribute to the overall company’s development and growth
- To drive technical decisions and vision
- Define, develop, implement and execute the R&D and production strategy
- Create, develop and manage production, inventory, QC, supply chain & procurement processes
- Technological watch and evaluation of new technologies
- Manage C level stakeholders
- Identification of skill gaps, developing team requirements and attracting top talent to build a world-class team
- Engineering support in design concepts and specification requirements for better manufacturing
- Review and update standard operating procedures, SOP’s
- Improve manufacturing flow and layouts
- Prepare and achieve required certifications for the manufacturing process and the finished products
- Master degree in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering or micro-engineering/ electronics. EMBA is a plus
- Solid experience in hands-on operations, startup experience is a plus
- High analytical skills, proactive problem solving, sense of priorities, flexible and versatile
- Demonstrated experience in CAD/CAM, design and making of tooling, fixtures, test rigs, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of software tools. Coding knowledge is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of production management tools (Lean, 5S, Kanban, etc…)
- Strong commitment to quality, architecture and documentation
- A natural leader capable of attracting and motivating a strong team
- Energy, enthusiasm and autonomy
- Fluent in English and Italian languages. French & German is a plus.
You will have the opportunity to share your ideas and contribute to solve challenging problems and move forward. We look for people with high passion for their profession that inspire others around. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company, an enthusiastic team and contribute to the consolidation of a greener building industry.
If you are interested in the position, please email your dossier to email@example.com with:
- Motivation letter
- Detailed CV
- Three contact persons who can support your application
Benefits: Long-term profit-sharing plan
Closing date: 20.06.2022
Expected Start Date: 01/09/2022
iWin – the sun keeps on rising!