INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
iWin – innovative Windows SA, gives great importance to data protection, data security and the responsible handling of personal data.
This information on the protection of personal data is provided to Users of the https://iwin.ch/ website (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) pursuant to and for the purposes of the Federal Data Protection Law (LPD) of 19 June 1992 (Status 1 March 2019) and European legislation on the protection of personal data, meaning Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to data processing personal data, as well as the free movement of such data (GDPR), as well as any other legislation on the protection of personal data applicable in Switzerland, including provisions of the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC).
Through the Site, the user can find general information on the iWin – innovative Windows SA company, the services and projects marketed and developed.
It is recommended that you read this document carefully, as by using the Site the user approves the relevant provisions.
SITE OWNER AND COMMUNICATIONS
The Site is owned by iWin – innovative Windows SA.
Any communication relating to the i iWin – innovative Windows SA Site can be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCEPTANCE AND MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing the Site the user accepts the terms and conditions in force at the time of access. The current version can be viewed by clicking on the appropriate link at the bottom of the Site.
It is the user’s responsibility to carefully check the status of the terms and conditions before accessing the Site, the owner’s right being reserved to update this document at any time and at its own discretion, in particular in accordance with the evolution of applicable law.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Site makes general information available to users free of charge.
The owner reserves the right to suspend, modify or interrupt, at any time, without notice and on a discretionary basis, the availability of such information.
a) Third party contents and services, external links to the Site
The Site includes links to sites, resources and online services external to the https://iwin.ch/ domain.
The Site has no control over such sites and resources, in particular from the point of view of security and data protection, for which reason it declines any responsibility for any malfunctions, unavailability, damages or losses deriving from the use of / reliance on any content, goods and/or services available on such sites and resources external to the Site.
b) Intellectual Property, Hyperlink Policy
The owner holds full and exclusive intellectual property on the Site and related resources, its graphics, its databases and its contents, as well as on any signs and designations protected by law, as well as registered (where indicated) and non-registered trademarks. Any use by third parties not supported by a legal or contractual use license, in the latter case in written form, may be civilly and criminally prosecuted.
c) User Conduct
The user undertakes to use the Site in a lawful manner, respectful of the rights of the owner and third parties and in compliance with this document. In particular, the user undertakes to:
communicate updated and truthful data and information;
- not use the Site and the information contained therein (in particular: e-mail, address, blog, telephone number) in an illicit, immoral or harmful manner to the rights of third parties;
- not transmit content and/or comments and/or communications that are unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or any other inappropriate content;
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
This chapter describes the Site’s policy in relation to the processing of users’ personal data.
b) Applicable legal regime
iWin – innovative Windows SA processes the personal data of users in accordance with the Federal Law on Data Protection (LPD) of 19 June 1992 (Status 1 March 2019) and European legislation on the protection of personal data, meaning Regulation (EU) 2016 /679 (GDPR).
Through access and subsequent use of the Site, the user manifests, where necessary for the purposes of the lawfulness of the processing, i.e. in the absence of a legal basis or of processing linked to the fulfillment of a contract or a legal task, the your consent to the processing of personal data contemplated or presupposed by this document.
c) Concepts and categories of personal data
Personal data means indications or information that directly or indirectly allow a person to be identified, whether natural or legal.
d) Data controller
The data controller is iWin – innovative Windows SA, represented by its administrator who can be contacted at the above address.
Any communication relating to the protection of personal data can be sent to the following email address: email@example.com.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
The personal data collected by the site, independently or through third parties, can be directly provided by the user or, in the case of usage data, collected automatically during the use of the websites.
Typically, the data is collected following the following operations:
- request for information via the online form;
- subscription to the mailing list;
PROCESSING METHODS AND PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data.
The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the company organization (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as administrative and accounting service providers, couriers and logistics operators) may have access to the data. , hosting providers and system engineering service providers, collection service providers, IT and online marketing companies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller.
The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
These suppliers only have access to the personal data that is necessary to carry out their tasks, they will not be able to use the same data for other purposes and they are required to process personal data in accordance with this Policy, and in accordance with the applicable protection regulations of personal data.
The user’s data is collected to allow the Data Controller to provide and optimize its services and, in particular to:
the identification of the user necessary for access to the application and dedicated products and services, as well as allowing the correct development of the user support activity;
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The Data Controller processes personal data relating to the user if one of the following conditions exists:
- the user has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the user and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
PLACE WHERE THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IS CARRIED OUT
The data are processed at the Data Controller’s offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Your personal data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which you are located, including outside of Switzerland, however, in accordance with this Personal Data Protection Policy, the places of destination must always ensure a adequate protection.
If one of the transfers just described takes place, the user can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
In general terms, the data will be kept for the times defined by the relevant legislation.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the Owner. In particular, the user has the right to:
- revoke your consent at any time. The user can revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of their personal data;
- object to the processing of your data. The user can object to the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below;
- access your data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The user can verify the correctness of their data and request its updating or correction;
- obtain the limitation of treatment. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the data for any other purpose other than their conservation;
- obtain the cancellation or removal of your personal data. When certain conditions apply, the user can request the deletion of their data by the Data Controller;
- receive your data or have it transferred to another owner. The user has the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another owner. This provision is applicable when the data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the user’s consent, on a contract of which the user is a party or on contractual measures connected to it;
- lodge a complaint. The user can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
SERVICES IN USE
- Google Analytics
- Contact form
HOW TO EXERCISE RIGHTS
To exercise the user’s rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are processed by the Data Controller as quickly as possible, in any case within one month.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The legal relationship between the user and the owner of the Site with reference to access and use of the Site (and related resources) is governed by Swiss material law, excluding the rules of private international law.
The parties choose the Magistrate’s Court of Lugano, Ticino as the exclusively competent court in the event of a dispute arising from or simply connected to the use of the Site and/or the resources connected to it. The owner of the Site reserves the right to appeal to the competent Judge at the user’s headquarters, branch or domicile.
Last modified: November 27, 2023